Immune Boost IV
Staying hydrated is an essential—and often overlooked—aspect of maintaining good health. Even mild dehydration—as little as 2% fluid loss—can affect memory, mood, concentration, and reaction time.
Did you know the intravenous (IV) route is the fastest way to deliver fluid replacement throughout the body? This is essential when your body is severely dehydrated due to being under the environmental stressors of life.
At West Valley Wellness Center we are having a mobile IV company come out to our center offering our clients an Immune Boost IV at a DISCOUNTED PRICE.
Immune Boos IV includes:
- 1000ml Saline: This isotonic solution quickly hydrates you at the cellular level.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant & a fantastic immune booster. Fights off illnesses and neutralizes pollution and toxic chemicals. It may even help fight cancer – early trials at the University of Iowa show IV vitamin C may damage and kill some types of cancer cells.
- Glutathione: Known as the master antioxidant. Helps cells create energy. Anti-inflammatory and anti-aging. Helps detoxify pollution, radiation, drugs, molds, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Tri-Amino's: is a highly beneficial combination of L-arginine, L-citrulline, and L-ornithine amino acids. These amino acids work together to promote physical strength, endurance, and enhanced athletic performance. Improves circulation and promotes cardiovascular health.
- Zinc: Increases immunity. Essential for hormone production and proper digestion. Regulates blood sugar & fights aging. Increases fertility & muscle growth.
- Vitamin B12: Vital to brain health and energy. Essential for building new blood cells, DNA, and nerve insulation. Deficiencies lead to brain fog, fatigue and rapid aging. May help with weight loss, chronic fatigue, MS, nerve damage, brain disorders, shingles and headaches. Most adults are chronically low in B12, as common medications (aspirin, antacids, PPIs, antibiotics, metformin) interfere with its absorption in the stomach.
- Vitamin B Complex: Convert carbohydrates into energy, break down fats & proteins, maintain muscle tone and nervous system, and build healthy hair, skin & nails.
April 28th 4pm
May 16th 10:00am
June 9th 4:00pm
Price: Paid at the time of appointment.
To schedule your appointment please Call/Text Khana at 623-777-9919.