Vitamin IV Immune Boost
We are excited to bring back Vitamin IV's!
Hydration is one of the core needs of your body in order to maintain health and wellness. Did you know the intravenous (IV) route is the fastest way to deliver fluid replacement throughout the body? This is essential when your body is severely dehydrated due to being under the environmental stressors in life.
Immune Boos IV includes:
- 1000ml Saline: This isotonic solution quickly hydrates you at the cellular level.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant & a fantastic immune booster. Fights off illnesses and neutralizes pollution and toxic chemicals. It may even help fight cancer – early trials at the University of Iowa show IV vitamin C may damage and kill some types of cancer cells.
- Glutathione: Known as the master antioxidant. Helps cells create energy. Anti-inflammatory and anti-aging. Helps detoxify pollution, radiation, drugs, molds, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Tri-Amino's: is a highly beneficial combination of L-arginine, L-citrulline, and L-ornithine amino acids. These amino acids work together to promote physical strength, endurance, and enhanced athletic performance. Improves circulation and promotes cardiovascular health.
- Zinc: Increases immunity and helps fight colds & cancer. Natural diarrhea remedy. Essential for hormone production and proper digestion. Regulates blood sugar & fights aging. Increases fertility & muscle growth.
- Vitamin B12: Vital to brain health and energy. Essential for building new blood cells, DNA, and nerve insulation. Deficiencies lead to brain fog, fatigue and rapid aging. May help with weight loss, chronic fatigue, MS, nerve damage, brain disorders, shingles and headaches. Most adults are chronically low in B12, as common medications (aspirin, antacids, PPIs, antibiotics, metformin) interfere with its absorption in the stomach.
- Vitamin B Complex: Convert carbohydrates into energy, break down fats & proteins, maintain muscle tone and nervous system, and build healthy hair, skin & nails.
Date: Jan 10th
Price: $125 Paid at the time of appointment.
To schedule your appointment please Call/Text Khana at 623-777-9919.